Published on February 9, 2022
We value your privacy and will take every precaution to safeguard your personal information. As a result, we have created this Policy to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and use personal information. Any personal information collected will be used solely to fulfill your order. We will never sell or redistribute your information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to protect and maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
- We will identify the purposes for which personal information is being collected before or at the time of collection.
- Unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law, we will collect and use personal information solely for the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only keep personal information for as long as it is required to fulfill those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and it should be accurate, complete, and up to date to the extent required for those purposes.
- We will safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make information about our personal information management policies and practices readily available to customers.
- Some payments are processed through PayPal's secure system, while others are processed through a secure payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information entering our website. SSL encryption is used to process secure payment methods.
- We may collect and store limited payment information from you, such as the type and expiration date of your payment card, as well as the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers, and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor.
Use of InformationWe use information to provide, analyze, administer, improve, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, as well as to process your registration, orders, and payments and to communicate with you about these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, such as fraud, as well as to enforce our terms;
- analyze and understand our audience; and improve our service (including our user interface experiences)
Disclosure of InformationOther companies, agents, or contractors ('Service Providers') perform services for us or assist us in providing services to you. For example, we hire Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, and IT services, as well as to personalize and optimize our service, process credit card transactions or other payment methods, provide customer service, collect debts, analyze and improve data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and process and administer consumer surveys. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information while providing such services. We do not give them permission to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than providing their services.